Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 5 - LA to Las Vegas

So, I got to Vegas ok. Felt a little seedy this morning. Met up with a great group of people last night in LA. Jon and the gang, thanks for sharing a beer or two and some lemon shots with me.
From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World




Actually, not sure I should thank you for the lemon shots, think they bought about my downfall slightly.

Vegas is a crazy place. I'm just about to go out for my first night. Amanda has been a star and sorted out guest list sports at Playboy club and the clubs at the Palms.

Plane trip was a little weird this morning. As I was getting off there was a woman sitting eyes closed open mouthed on the plane. The guy in front of me turned round and said, "Dude, I don't think she's breathing." May have actually seen a dead person. Very eerie.

On that note, time for a beer. Staying at The Riviera in Vegas... very cool.

From Travel Around the World


C ya.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...