Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 2 San Francisco

So, I did the sightseeing stuff today Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and The Haight. Good fun. San Fran is quite a diverse city and $1.50 for transport is a bargain. Went out on a pub crawl with the hostel crowd last night. Good fun. Tom and Mike, good luck in Santa Barbara.



From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World

I've got to go now. No more time left on the net. Will post soon.

See ya!

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you made it to Fisherman's Wharf Andy. did you try the clam chowder? I know its probably a little too shellfish for you but its yummy!

    ReplyDelete

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...