Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 1: San Francisco Stories

So I got to San Francisco and I'm feeling pretty refreshed now after a nana nap. The airport was interesting! No information and it's kind of like a guessing game as to where to go . Went for a walk today around Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street.

I'm sharing a room with a load of cool guys, Igor from Belarus, Danilo from Seattle and Glenn from Ghent. We're off out to the Mission tonight for a few drinks so will let you know how they go.

From Travel Around the World


There's a few interesting characters i've met walking the streets of San Fran, a woman walked passed me and said, 'watch out for the junction' not really sure why but I wasn't special, she said it to everyone else she walked passed too.

So, that's about all from day 1. It's been the longest April 1st i've ever had. I really feel like i'm on my trip now and i'm feeling really relaxed and excited about the next 6 or so months.

New poll will be unveiled on Friday for my LA stop! I tried to watch the England game but was too late. Bugger.

C u

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...