Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 9 - Dallas

Finally, a day where I got up at a decent hour and actually did stuff :)

I went into Dallas downtown today and took a look around the 6th Floor Museum at the infamous Lee Harvey Oswald book depository. It was an amazing experience. They do a great job there. I got some pics and vids to share with you all and will hopefully be able to do that today at some point.


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World



I also went to the museum of art in Dallas
From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


and then met up with Ali and the team for dinner. It was lovely to catch up and chat about the errr..... good old days at TTA.

From Travel Around the World


Had an early night and feel refreshed as I head to Mexico City.

That's all folks.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...