Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 15 - Santiago

Man, I was so tired at the airport. I was looking forward to another sleepless night flying. Got on the plane at Mexico City and noticed it was half full. So I stole in and got two seats to myself by the emergency exit with extra leg room. Resultati!

The flight into Santiago is just beautiful. Looking out of the window I saw mountains breaking through the cloud looking absolutely imperious.
From Travel Around the World
From Travel Around the World
From Travel Around the World


Got to Santiago and i´m trying to figure out what to do with myself. Have to wait in reception from 9am this morning until 2pm for my room so I slept in reception. Probably snoring, dribbling and farting.... who knows! I don´t even know whether I should be getting lunch, dinner or breakfast at this point.

Give me a hand making a decision on what I should do next by voting in the poll below.

Will probably be a quiet one today.

See you.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...