Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 10 - Mexico City

Wow, Mexico is an eye opener. Having a great time so far. The hostel I'm staying in is called a party hostel and after last night I can see why. We went to watch some crazy Mexican wrestling last night. It's hilarious. I've never seen something so bizarre and staged. Brilliant. We came back here and got a bit smashed. It didn't help when the barman got on the bar and started pouring tequila shots down our throats.

From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World


From Travel Around the World




Off to tour the Zocalo tomorrow with Brooke from NZ so should be fun. Then later tomorrow evening I think Paulina, a mexican girl we met, is teaching me how to salsa. That should test the three left feet I have.

Laters.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...