Sunday, May 31, 2009

Days 58 to 61 - Portugal

It's been pretty much lying around in the sun and helping out with a bit of DIY for me in Portugal so far.

I did go through all my Belle & Sebastian, Cat Empire and Hard Fi songs to create a playlist of my favourites.... good huh...

I went to watch the FA Cup final yesterday..... in fairness, Chelsea deserved to win but I was still disappointed... if only the game lasted for 1 minute...

Last night was a bit of a blur. I went to Lagos to catch up with some friends from Woking who own a bar there.... after the second Jagermeister the rest of the night passed without too much recollection for me... I met Mark who's a qualified yachtmaster... he spends his life sailing around the world. Lucky huh.

I'm now looking forward to my trip to UK and seeing my nephew Finn... He's moving around like a regular Usain Bolt now... very pacey.... obviously Kiera's genes and not my brothers heh heh...

Today we're having a BBQ.... nice... I can't wait... Food glorious food... Also, I cleaned the pool. It's sparkling.

Ouch my head... time to go for a lie down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...