Saturday, July 4, 2009

Days 90 to 94 - UK (June 30 to July 4th)

Got back to UK and pretty much slept for the first couple of days. I was exhausted after the trip and was happy not doing much.

I cooked a BBQ on the Wednesday and enjoyed the 30+ degree heat in the UK for a few days. Watched a bit of Wimbledon tennis and then popped up to London to stay with Del and get my Vietnam visa sorted.

We went out on Friday night and caught up with Mel Horner who I know through Kate and Rob who I used to work with at Shell. We had a good night hanging around the Royal Festival Hall on the South Bank. It's a great place to go now with lots of Bars and Restaurants.... very cool.

From Prague and London


From Prague and London


From Prague and London


From Prague and London


Today we're going to go to a bar in Clapham for a few drinks.... but that's after some home made fajitas.... love fajitas... should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most transformational generation?

When i think about my generation I can't help feeling that we've gone through more transformational change them any since the indu...